Saturday 12 October 2013

Keep Calm & Just go To BALI !!!!

So I am going to Bali in December for Christmas and my Birthday!!

I can't wait. My stomach has been doing jumping-jacks since I officially agreed to go yesterday. EEEEEEEEEHHHHHH Bali people!!

It has only just now hit me that I don't know anything about Bali. So I've done some research and have come up with some fun facts I call "Going Bonkers for Bali"!!
Ehhhhh Excitement :)

GOING BONKERS FOR BALI:

  • The capital of Bali is Denpasar.
  • Population: 3 million.
  • The people there are, 'Balinese'.
  • Most people practice the Hindu religion there
  • Wet season is November - March and will be an average of 30ยบC+ when I'm there.
  • Humidity is very high, minimum 70%. Inhaler I will need you!!
  • The three spoken languages are Balinese, Indonesian and Kawi.
I am so excited and it will be so cool to blog from there!!

I must go now, have to finish this assignment due tomorrow.

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment