Saturday 12 October 2013

So Sick of Child Poverty!!

This assignment I previously mentioned before is driving me insane. If you haven't guessed, it is about child poverty in New Zealand and how it affects health. I have been doing it for almost a week and a half now and I am over it.


Things I hate about this essay:
  • So sick of typing words that look like I've written them but really I'm just rewriting thoughts or facts other people have said.
  • Decided that I am going to give every poor person a nice house when I'm rich, cause I'm over hearing about all these children being in hospital because of their old, cold and mouldy homes.
  • Over seeing pictures of scabies!!
  • This essay is taking way too long to write and I don't want to stay at Pop's house and have to get up at 7 am to get to school on time. 
  • I hate how I can write this essay within 800 words but they give you an extra 1000 to bullshxt your way to A++++ which is never going to happen!!
  • Hate how all I want to do is eat chocolate and watch movies on YouTube.
  • I have realized that I honestly suck at writing conclusions because I feel like I'm writing the same as the introduction but in past tense.
  • The numb butt I get from sitting all day.

- For some reason I'm in a list's mood today, interesting.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment