Friday 1 November 2013

For Weight Loss, Water Is Your Best Friend.

So I think I need to put up my final progress photo's. I have finished my diet now and I'm going to continue to eat healthy, maybe even go for a run once a week!! I like my body at the moment. It's a nice relief and I do feel better; happier and more awake throughout the day. The only problem now is that I am continuously freaking thirsty!! Because of all the water I had to drink for my diet, my body has gotten used to it. I wake up, I'm thirsty. I sit down at school, I'm thirsty. I'm about to fall asleep, yup you guessed it, I am THIIIIRSTY!!

"For weight loss, water is your best friend". Well my best friend water, I don't want to loose anymore weight, I demand a break up!!!!!!

Well that's the last of my problem's at the moment. It is coming to the end of my first school year of nursing and life is stressful. The post I wrote ages ago about stress, well I am defiantly feeling those symptoms now. And being organised isn't helping. So I do apologize for not posting in ages and I also apologize in advanced that I will most likely not be posting until my school year is finished.

My next posts will be about my darling brother and how freaky it is that he is now 16!! And also my exciting plans for the summer.

Wish me luck for exams and all the other stuff I have to still do for school. Woop woop!!

Peace.


- I am now 65kg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment