Wednesday 11 September 2013

I Need Beach

I think the following proves that I'm not a total fat slob.

The day started like this:
Happy Hat Dance Party!!!!

My sweet little eyelids fluttered open to sun streaming through the curtains and my clock just ticking over 11.43 am. This was the first sign of things getting out of hand. Me waking up after 10.30 am on a weekday?? This does not happen.. Anywhoooo, the next sign was when I didn't get out of bed. Instead I rolled over, reached for my laptop and starting "Simming it". I think the realization that I was going crazy was the fact that I had made a verb for describing myself playing Sims. That and the "Happy Hat Dance Party" I had with jumping on my bed. This laziness had gone way too far!! I needed to get outside.

After a few more cheeky hours of Simming it. I pulled myself out of bed and into the shower. Got ready slowly and I was gone.
Now.. I was stuck with the stressful decision of where I could go that would course me to do at least a small bit of exercise. And it hit me. THE BEACH!! It was hot enough and I could go for a nice brisk walk.

How grateful I was that I had left when I did because I got to see such a beautiful sunset. I froze my little behind off but it was a lovely walk. I love that feeling when you're walking on the beach in spring where your nose and checks turn that blotchy pink colour and your eyes are frozen open, giving you that awake feeling.

Finally it had hit me, the sudden burst of energy from the fresh air and I was off!! Going mental; singing, dancing, skipping, anything that would prove to walkers passing by that I needed to be in some form of a mental institution. But I didn't care. I was like a puppy seeing their owner home from work too hyped from excitement, I couldn't be stopped.

When the cold had finally given me a headache around the ears, I knew it was time to go home. I ran to the car, still exploding with energy, and sat thinking about what this experience of laziness had taught me. Really, I was no good at it. I could be a slob for a day or too but eventually I need to be let out of my cage.

Therefore I have made myself a packed. After a big assignment or an exam I am aloud one lazy day at home doing nothing but after that I must do something productive!! This should be interesting. See how long it lasts.

Well I'm off to go clean my house. Cleaning up after my former lazy crazy self sucks but it has to be done.

Chow chow Amigo's

No comments:

Post a Comment