Tuesday 10 September 2013

We Are Young, We Run Free!!!

Exams are finally over. Now I don't know what to do with myself!!

I think Sims 2 have been my savior. Two days straight I have been playing this game and I'm a bit scared that I may become addicted.

What's the Sims you say??
Sims is a PC game where you can create your own characterized person, called a Sim and determine there intelligence and emotional levels. The official website of the Sims further explain, "experience new intuitive creative tools to sculpt your Sims and build unique homes. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims". Pretty much, you are like God, and you can control these little people.

I now have ALL of the expansion packs and am really enjoying them. This is me being free.. staying in bed with my computer and the smell of microwave meals. This will only last a couple of days, hopefully, and I will be back in action and at school working hard again.

If you don't hear from me in a couple of days, please call me!!! I may be fat with square eyes.
Hopefully see you next week for a walk on the beach.






Website: http://www.thesims.com/en-us
Image: https://weheartit.com/entry/13684964/search?context_type=search&context_user=612928&page=3&query=sims+2&sort=best_match

No comments:

Post a Comment