Saturday 21 September 2013

Why Don't Celebrities Lock Their Car's In The Movies?


 Okay so I promised I would tell you the story of my car. I'm going to keep things short and sweet though because it is a weeh bit sad. For me anyway..

First things first... This is Alfred. He is a brown Honda Accord, born in 1985. The story behind his name is due to the fact that I am a big fan of Batman (no thanks to my mother). When I was younger I always wanted a wise, old butler like Batman's butler, Alfred. So I bought one. My car is old and he helps me by transporting me round and keeps me safe, therefore the name Alfred.

Plus, he is the coolest car ever!! He has lots of space and perfect for road trips. Netcarshow.com states that this car was "one of the most reliable cars on the US market, a position it still holds today". And I do stand by that statement as it is still working fine even after what happened to it...


This is Alfred now.

And here's the sweet short story about his boo boo:

My boyfriend and I went into town to celebrate a friends birthday. He was the sober driver, as I was drinking, and he took my car because it has more room than his car. Anyhoo, as we were driving home on the motorway, after dropping off everyone at their homes, the front tire blew and he lost control of the car. The side of the rammed itself into the concrete barrier that lies in the middle of the road. Causing these scratches on Alfred's side. - I also should add we were going 100km the whole time.

It may not look at bad but the inside damage is more extensive. I can't fix it because the cost of repairs is more than the cars worth. So I now have seven days to find a new car and buy it with the $0 dollars in my savings account. Seven days is when the WOF runs out.

Remember how I mentioned road trips before? Well this is exactly what my friend and I had organised to do this summer, road trip up to the top of the country and go to a big concert. But now tickets are too expensive or sold out and we have no car. If I don't have a car in seven days or at least the end of this year, I am going to go more crazy than I already am.

Wish me luck!!



- I am reading Fifty Shades of Grey at the moment and just read this, "Collecting my bag, I shrug on my jacket and head for the door. Out in the early evening air of Seattle, I take a deep breath. It doesn't begin to fill the void in my chest, a void that's been present since Saturday morning, a painful hollow reminder of my loss. I walk toward the bus stop with my head down, staring at my feet and contemplating being without my beloved Wanda, my old Beetle... or the Audi". It's just nice to know that even Anastasia know's what I'm talking about.



Quote: http://www.netcarshow.com/honda/1985-accord_sedan/

No comments:

Post a Comment